Vor ein paar Tagen ist das FP2 für Notes / Domino 10 erschienen. Wie immer anbei die Beschreibung des FPs und die Download Links
10.0.1 Fix Pack 2 Fix List descriptions:
- SPR# RKHAB7TAFZ – Fixed a problem where copy and paste of a Notes table containing doclinks resulted in the doclinks disappearing in a draft when using „Copy Selected as Table“ in html format.
- SPR# CSAOBAU7NB – Fixed a display issue where Japanese six day secondary calendar was not displaying from Jan 6, 2019 onwards.
- SPR#TSAOB4GCDH – Added support for new Japanese Era (Reiwa). This is documented under Technote #0880879.
- +SPR# KKOOB9E3KD – Admin Client – The icon for ID Vault tools section in the People and Configuration tabs of the admin client was missing. This has been corrected. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# SOKEB7KJBB – Admin Client – Fixed a problem where HTTPPassword field choice was missing from xACL UI. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# MSKAB9YPCC – Admin Client – Previously the Smart Upgrade tool could not be launched from the admin client. The workaround was to open the database directly. This has been corrected. This regression was introduced in 8.0.
- +SPR# ASHEB9ZF6Y – Designer: Fixed a problem where the last saved working set was not shown on the next opening of the Designer. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- +SPR# GFALB2AHG6 – Designer – Fixed a problem where the Short Cut keys were not working in LotusScript editor. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- +SPR# MAVAB8EQWP – XPages – Fixed a problem where an error of ‚No component found‘ was happening with ID $$ajaxid=@none to handle the partial page update. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# SVROB65556 – Fixed a problem where Group tab documents sometimes show blank window. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- +SPR# RRENB97MT6 – Fixed a problem in the translate Mac client where the IBM Notes drop down menu was showing a mix of english and the translated language. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- +SPR# SNIRBA28VD – Fixed a Notes client crash that occurred when opening Preferences -> Fonts, Colors and Themes panel repeatedly. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# JCUSB9MKXF – Fixed a problem with DomQuery.exe where the thousand’s separator wasn’t being handled correctly if locale had period for the separator char. Now no longer treats numbers as being locale based.
- SPR# JCORBB2KWU – Fixed a problem where NotesHTTPRequest was unable to support a String arg greater than 64K in a Post or Put request.
- SPR# DCONB8VMAV – LotusScript – Fixed a problem where NotesJSONNavigator was unable to parse json content that was greater than 64K.
- SPR# JJOEAJ5S9Z – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesRichTextNavigator – BeginInsert method where error message ‚Error: Position is not valid. On Line..‘.
- SPR# KHORB6FRV6 – LotusScript – Fixed a crash in NotesDocument.ReplaceItemValue when invalid input arguments were sent in.
- SPR# PALTB8ANZN – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesSession ConvertMime where temporary files were being created in the wrong directory at times.
- SPR# ASHEB95LFR – LotusScript – Fixed a problem where NotesJSONNavigator was unable to navigate a string which contained new lines and carriage returns.
- SPR# DCONBB2KNR – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesJSONNavigator package parsing when parsing empty strings.
- SPR# DCONBB44T4 – LotusScript – Fixed a crash when using Session.createJSONNavigator.
- SPR# JCUSB83QUF – DQL: Fixed a problem where running updall -e against a database with a default view defined (no selection criteria, no columns) would fail to run. The design will now be successfully cataloged for DQL.
- SPR# JCUSB8HMLE – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL query terms that begin with single quote and many that have embedded quotes weren’t handled correctly.
- SPR# JCUSBA8HVP – DQL: Fixed a crash when doing load domquery -? command. Help text will now be output.
- SPR# JCORB7ENX8 – DQL: Fixed a problem where DominoQuery class allowed for only a small number of Documents or View Entries to be scanned. Now MaxScanDocs and MaxScanEntries properties are Longs, allowing for many more.
- SPR# JCUSB97QL5 – DQL: Fixed a problem where precedence order of terms was not being honored. ANDs are now applied before the ORs.
- SPR# JCUSB9DQEE – DQL: Fixed a problem where an IN clause following an OR or an AND would result in a compile error.
- SPR# JCUSBA7LMW – DQL: Fixed a problem where time-only comparisons were not working correctly. Example: TimeDateFixed = @dt(’20:03:51.3900′) will now find correct results, performing NSF scans to do so.
- SPR# JCUSBBGNS6 – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL syntax error messages cited bad view names when it was actually the column name that was erroneous (e.g. ‚myview‘.badcolumn = <some value>).
- SPR# SRSOB8MPTY – DQL: The maxdoc parameter used to limit query processing will only count each NSF-scanned document once instead of once per query term.
- SPR# JFORB9BQXN – Server shutdowns when the Proton task is running will now no longer hang waiting for long-running DQL queries to complete.
- SPR# DCONB8F6JV – Fixed a problem where LotusScript NotesJsonArray was returning an error when process non ascii characters.
- SPR# DKENAJTT67 – IDVault – Changed default to allow unlimited ID file downloads from ID Vault when SAML authentication to the Vault is used.
- SPR# MSKABA2HNL – When managing ID vault password reset authorities in the Domino Administration client an internal 64k limit was being reached that prevented more users being added. This has now been corrected.
- SPR# RPAIBALM9B – IDVault – Increase new Vault trust certificates to be good for 25 years instead of 10 years.
- SPR# TKAAB649CX – Fixed a problem with the collecting schedule for statistics report so that the event generators will only be read/updated if the configuration database has actually changed. It was previously being re-read due to other configuration update logic and that was causing the schedule to be unnecessarily updated.
- +SPR# JPAIBBYRUG – Fixed an issue where database is marked corrupt when going through restart recovery prior to any transaction logs applied. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# SWASB9ZQ7P – Fixed a problem where a database created with .ns10 extension had the default ods instead of ods 53.
- SPR# SOKEB8YJAR – Fixed an error where database open failed incorrectly complaining that a consistency check was required.
- SPR# DCKTBAXKVG – Fixed problem preventing a DECS Connection from being created for OLE databases.
- SPR# TKAAB77B3Q – Changes to Domino server event generators (enabled/disable) were not being picked up promptly. The work-around was to restart the event task. This has been fixed.
- SPR# YDEN8RREMN – Add notes.ini controlled setting (ENFORCE_ADMIN_PASSWORD_SYNC=1) to honor the security policy setting of lockdown of the sync internet password with the Notes password.
- SPR# GRHEB8YG4K – Fixed a problem where compact -c -ZU and -ZD failed when attempting to recompress DAOS objects.
- SPR# PALTB4XPVV – Fixed a problem where the Java Document class convertToMime method returned an error on calendar events that had incomplete CD tables.
- SPR# JDFUB6S5MH – Fixed a Domino server hang condition due to a semaphore deadlock.
- SPR# JPMS83PJL3 – Fixed an intermittent router crash with corrupt stack.
- SPR# HPRHBA2FVP – Fixed a problem where the Domino server would crash with error Insufficient memory – NSF folder pool is full.
- SPR# MGANBBGKED – Fixes a potential server crash in Domino Statistics Publishing
- SPR# HYZGB6KA5S – Fixed a Domino Server crash in Router when deleting the existing database due to a concurrency issue between database delete and database open.
- SPR# NBFOBAH73Y – Fixed an issue that could cause an extra CRLF to be appended to text file attachments sent via SMTP.
- SPR# MNGAB89LXA – Fixed a Domino server crash that could occur during compact of a NIFNSF enabled db.
- SPR# PKURBBADKV – Fix an issue when publishing Domino statistics to New Relic that have a backslash character, such as those created when View Usage feature is enabled.
- SPR# BSPRB9WL29 – Replication – Added logging to detect a replication formula note which specifies NO notes classes to replicate.
- SPR# SWASAEXPSC – Fixed an error when running compact -replica where idtable full issue was not fixed due to stub/ghost notes not being correctly handled.
- SPR# OABAB6VL65 – Fixed a potential rare CD to Mime conversion crash in RenderNoteEnum when routing a message over SMTP.
- SPR# MKENB5KHX4 – LSXBE backend code is not aware of new SAML configurations for the web server.
- SPR# CTSI8T4SRZ – LSXBE – Fixed a possible dead lock on a null semaphore where the semaphore was deleted then used by the LSXBE classes.
- SPR# JCORB3WJSW – HTTP Server – fixed a hang that occurred when server was doing many FTSearches and FTUpdates on multiple worker threads.
- +SPR# MSAHB8778L – HTTP Server: Fixed a problem where multiple lines of a rich text paragraph were not correctly hidden even if „Hide Paragraph“ is enabled. This regression was introduced in 9.0.
- SPR# KKRYB88KGA – Fixed a crash where LDAP would crash with ERROR – LockMemHandle() Handle 0xC0180478 is not allocated.
- SPR# CSPA8EX62N – Fixed a memory leak that occurred when loading Add-in task and then free it using EventQueueFree. The Event Pool was not being freed.
- SPR# MCAL9XDQGN – Improved IMAP performance.
- SPR# MHAN95ALMN – IMAP Server – Provide a new notes.ini – IMAPCopyMessageLimit=n – to limit the number of messages that can be copied in one IMAP command. This is to prevent a transaction log file full condition.
- SPR# JDTFAPE9XN – Fixed a problem where a „bad“ IMAPsearch can hang a thread. The fix leverages a timeout on search via the notes.ini variables DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_SECONDS and DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_MINUTES where you specific timeout in either seconds or minutes for IMAP search. Also have DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_VERBOSE notes.ini variable where when set to 1 will print out debug if the timeout is enabled and a search exceeds it.
- +SPR# CEMABAVNMT – SMTP Import – Fixed a rare intermittent issue where an inbound MIME message’s To: or CC: headers were being dropped during SMTP import processing. This regression was introduced in 9.0.
- SPR# KKOOB23DGD – iNotes – Fixed a problem on IE where an extra line spacing will no longer appear when hitting the Enter key within the signature.
- SPR# PPRTB7DFW6 – iNotes – Added new ini setting, iNotes_WA_ReplyToAll_RemoveSentBy=0, to allow option to override removal of sentby from cclist on replyall.
- SPR# SKUEB979RR – iNotes – Fixed a problem where routing path was not being appended from the FromDomain. Routing domains will now remain if iNotes_WA_NoOptimizeLocalRouting is set.
- SPR# JKEYB7MM59 – iNotes – Fixed a problem that snoozed alarm notifications did not appear at the expected time if multiple alarms with the same alarm time were continuously snoozed with same snooze time.
- SPR# JKEYB7MMCW – iNotes – Fixed a problem that some of the alarm notifications did not appear if the user did not close the previous alarm notification and multiple alarms are processed.
- SPR# RCFEBALJSB – iNotes – Fixed a problem where hitting ‚p‘ (lowercase ‚p‘) on the keyboard doesn’t work as expected on Firefox 66.
- SPR# NNAIB7DA27 – iNotes – Fixed an issue in Internet Explorer 11: If the default editor for mail is plain text, then choosing insert signature from the More menu inserts more blank lines than when it is automatically added when composing a new mail.
Es lohnt sich also das FP2 zu installieren und zwar sowohl beim Server wie auch beim Server. Bei meinen bisherigen Installationen konnte ich bisher keine Probleme oder Seiteneffekte beobachen.
Der original Link zur IBM anbei: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/fixlist.nsf/da28c739cc5024e9852583da006659a7/3501674bb1c8f1e0852584080063188b?OpenDocument
Fix Central Fix ID
File name & Download link
Fix Central Fix ID
File name & Download link
IBM Client Application Access (ICAA)
|Platform||Fix Central Fix ID & Download Link||Part Number|
|ICAA 2.0.1 FP2 (released May 28 2019)||Win32||ICAA2.0.1_FP2_W32.exe||CC1XMEN|
Ebenfalls wie üblich noch der allgemeine Link zu Fix Central